Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Korea Natural Beauty



Kim Tae Hee, my favourite Korean actress.

Everyone knows that Korean artists normally did the plastic surgery.
Just they wont admit only.

But Kim Tae Hee is the minor which is all natural. XD

Got information said that during her high school time, many tuition centres wanted to enroll her. And they even offer free tuition for Kim Tae Hee to attract her to their tuition centre.
This is because many boys that attracted by her prettiness will follow her and tuition in that centre. Thus, that tuition centre will earn more lo...
Her student's look...not much difference actually.
No wonder so many tuition centre want her...hahaha

I knew her through the drama "Stairway to the Heaven" when I was in secondary school.
Although her character in this drama really bad....but I start to like her.
Because she is really gorgeous!!



LG CF with big bang!!
I love big bang recently ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment